Mark you calendars now for the Oregon Safe Schools Summit, January 5th, 6th and 7th, 2017, at Lewis & Clark College.
- What do we need in order to support socially, physically and psychologically safe learning environments and communities for all LGBTQIA2S+ students and families in Oregon?
- How does that vision fit with what is required legally at the State and National levels?
- How can we leverage data (including determining what is currently available and what is needed) to advance LGBTQIA2S+ equity in Oregon schools?
- How can we leverage the power of narrative by amplifying the lived experiences of LGBTQIA2S+ students and families?
- Can the Summit result in producing data and/or other resources that can be used as tools for policy making and supporting accountability to policy?
For more information, to submit a workshop proposal, or to offer to join the planning committee, see: http://www.oregonsafeschoolssummit.org/