The Oregon Health Authority Public Health Division invites you! Join others working to create conditions and environments for tobacco free living, healthy eating and active living.
Date: Wednesday, November 19 – Friday, November 21, 2014
Location: Hilton Portland, 921 SW Sixth Ave, Portland, OR 97204
Registration Fee*: $50; $25 students and seniors (limited scholarships are available)
Register now! See more at: http://beattygroup.cvent.com/d/v4qfmp
Check out these exciting conference features:
- 30+ speakers and 20+ topics to motivate, inspire and challenge you;
- Innovative partnerships creating healthy environments and communities;
- Wednesday morning pre-conference session (Oregon Self-Management Forum: Riding the Wave of Health System Transformation);
- Yoga or Nia opportunities to start your day off right; and
- Speakers and participants from community and state organizations.
*Oregon Health Authority and State of Oregon employees are invited to attend with no $50 registration fee.
Questions? Please contact Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1000 NE Multnomah St.
Portland, OR 97232